Monday, February 05, 2007

"Thank you for being a friend"

Ask Ryan - I love the Golden Girls! Seriously, this is a post to all my wonderful friends...I don't know what I would do without you all...I am so lucky to have such special women in my life who are going through such similar experiences (recently tantruming children!). I feel so supported as a new mom...I feel so lucky to be able to share my life with you all and I want to thank each and every one of you for all that you have given me. I am getting ready to spend another weekend with the Quinni-Clan. 10 years later and we still manage to get together twice a year. I treasure these weekends. Spending time laughing, catching up, sharing stories of motherhood and wifehood, and all over a good glass of wine - I love you all and can't wait for this weekend. I just got off the phone with my good friend Gillian, laughing over stories of tantruming children and expanding bellies (not mine, her's at the moment)...our boys are so close in age, I hope maybe they will grow as close as we are - I love you! And to my far-away in distance, but NEVER far-away from the heart friend Becca...we have been friends since kindergarten and no matter how much time passes since we have seen each other, it's like none has passed when we are together, this friendship feels like an old sweater, so comforting...I love you! So to my friends, we have gone through so many phases of our lives together that I hope the ties that connect us never come loose, you are special to me for so many different reasons and I just want to tell you all how much I appreciate your loyalty, love, and support!

5 comments:

youdontknowmesodonttrytoguess said...

Oh those poor husbands of yours, having to listen to the same old Quinny stores over and over and over again. They must be saints! You are so lucky to have such loving handsome incredible husbands in your lives. Women all over the world would kill to have husbands like you all do. Very very luck you are.

James Michael said...

Gee..I wonder who the last comment was from? I love you too Lisa and all the girls. So happy we continue to be close and share our adventures of motherhood and wifehood. It's the best. Can't wait for our weekend.

becca said...

Lisa, you are an easy person to be a good friend to - you make others better for being your friend!!! Love you too!
B

ps- your husband is nutty :) (in a good way)

Amy said...

Lisa - I am also very thankful that after so much time has passed that we all stay in touch and I love these blogs...really makes it feel like we see each other more than we do...and in a wierd way I think I know you guys better than I did 10 years ago!! Anyway can't wait for this weekend!! and to the first comment...yes we do have great husbands...and who are you? Ha!!

the buglione's said...

Well Lisa I finally logged on so I can leave comments. I look forward to reading all of the blogs, but have been to lazy to leave comments. I just wanted to let you know how wonderful it is to still be such good friends after 10 years. I look forward to everytime we all get together and can catch up on our lives and share some motherhood experiences. Can't wait to see you and everyone else this weekend. I look forward to commenting on everyones blogs. Love ya! Janet