Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy! (and Valentine's Day too!)

Happy Valentine's Day!
"Unconditional Love" - my gosh they look alike!

Daddy, just blow out the candles!


We celebrated Valentine's Day with a snow day! No school! It was great and another reason why I am happy to be in a more regular school system, however working with my husband again does make for some embarrasing moments (like when he brought this gigantic balloon to work on Tuesday - Colin is having fun with it - it plays a song "I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of..." and a bouquet of red Gerbera daisies which are my favorite) Thursday was Ryan's 31st Birthday...Colin decided that he would give him a great present - lots of puke! Yup Colin got the very fast moving stomach bug that has been going around...Began during the day when he was with Grammy (puked all in his crib) and then one more time for Daddy late in the day. So needless to say Colin missed most of the birthday festivities that night, we had some yummy flatbread pizza from this great restaurant and then some Chaos Pie...Colin was up most of the night, but no more vomit after that thank god...I can't tell you how much water and carbohydrates he ate on Friday. He's back to himself and dying to get out of the house! Three days cooped up inside is enough...! It's school vacation for me, another great benefit of my new job, and hopefully the week will be a healthy one!

1 comment:

James Michael said...

Wow, is that hulk hogan in the shirt with the sleeves cut off or what? :) Happy Birthday Ryan.