Monday, February 12, 2007

Red or White?

That was the big question that I had to answer on Saturday...Merlot or Chardonnay???? My Quinni friends and husbands all spent the weekend in Boston attending the Wine Expo...I would highly recommend this event - whether you are a wine afficiando (sp?) or not, it was a great experience. We had a wonderful time, catching up, laughing, and reminiscing...the hotel was beautiful (thanks Michael and Shelby) and we had a wonderful dinner in the North End. We can't wait to do it again - next up, camping on Lake George, NY! Please link to the Ronan's blog for pictures. I didn't bring my camera with me out of the hotel room since I have a long history of leaving cameras in cabs, bars, etc.! On a different note we learned this past week that my Uncle Rob has Stage 3 prostate cancer...please keep him in your prayers...thank you from our entire family...

1 comment:

James Michael said...

Your family is in our prayers.

We had a wonderful time as well. Maybe we'll do it again next year? or just a winter trip to Boston again maybe. I guess first we'll play Lake George.