Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Funny Day!

So today started out like any other Wednesday. Daddy leaves for work and Mommy heads out the door with Colin. Well his new thing is that he has carry his blankie with him as he walks to the car. Well the blanket is about as big as he is and he tends to drag it on the ground...so as I am helping him by adjusting the blanket on his shoulder he begins to struggle thinking I am taking it away...so eventually that is settled and I say "Colin time to go play at Patty's" He is thinking "no Mommy it is time to play in the grass as he walks in the opposite direction of the car"...so a couple of "Colin time to get in the car" which didn't do anything and I decide to scoop him up...Colin - struggling and beginning to scream, Mommy - anxious all the neighbors will be awoken at 6:30 a.m. to his screams. So I put him down and he dilly dally's pointing to the letter O's on the license plates...scoop him up again and struggle to get him in the car seat. DONE! Get to day care and he wants to eat, put him in the high chair and he starts to eat and waves at me saying "Byeee"...Really he was saying "get out of here Mommy I have had enough of you!" No bad reports from daycare, of course! However when I got home from work tonight, Ryan had a lot to share...now usually I am the one that Colin struggles with, however Daddy got his fair share today! He certainly tested us today! He has such a mind of his own sometimes and definitely inherited both of our stubborness!

No comments: