Friday, May 25, 2007

All is Well!

So after one long week filled with illness, this one has been much nicer! Colin and I even traveled to the beach alone today! It was so nice, beautiful weather and he had so much fun...he quickly got over the "sand in his toes" issue and loved running and playing in the sand...but his favorite part of the day was standing and cheering on a group of high school boys play football! He just watched them for minutes, clapping and imitating them, it was so cute! Of course the camera was in the bag and not in my hands, in fact I only got one picture on my cell phone. He truly had so much fun, I kept thinking that in my head, he is so happy right now...what a good feeling to have as a mom!

P.S. Grampy and Sydney are home and doing well, thanks for your thoughts everyone...Lots of love!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad all is well with your Fam! Colin sounds so cute...being a parent is so wonderful and full of special moments!! Love A,C,H and h