Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Colin, someday I hope you will read this...you have made my life so full - your laugh, your smile, your hugs and kisses, your "yuv you's", and your eagerness to learn about life are the most amazing gifts you could give me this Mother's Day! I am so grateful that you are a healthy and happy little boy! I love you Colin!

Ryan - thank you for being such an amazing husband and father! I couldn't do it without you - we are a great team! I love you!

The weekend was wonderful...Friday was spent at a museum/interactive play place with Shelby and Charlotte, Saturday spent with Shelby, Michael, Kelly, Dave and all the kiddos for a cookout and then Sunday we traveled to the beach for a couple of hours...we had a great day! Happy Mother's Day to all my family and friends!


Wow, what a big helper on mother's day - emptying the dishwasher!

All the kiddos!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Mmmm...I am not sure about this sand thing on my toes!

I love you Colin!


Can't have a day at the beach without some wiffle ball!

No comments: