Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another Trip to the Hospital

Thankfully not for any of us, but I did just return from taking my sister home from the emergency room where she was treated for a broken wrist...she and her husband and two kids were ice skating at the local rink and she fell, ambulance and all, pretty good radial fracture I guess and she is going to see the orthopedic doctor tomorrow. Thank goodness it wasn't her head...I went to the hospital so her husband could get the kids from Ryan and let their dog out...they set it there and she was in a lot of pain, makes me never, ever want to break a bone (Shelby she actually mentioned you and thought about how much pain you must have been in...)...other than that very quiet and relaxing weekend...Colin is back to himself, running, playing, etc...hopefully no more hospitals!

1 comment:

James Michael said...

Man..how horrible. I do not wish broken bones on anyone anymore...not that I did before. I am glad she doesn't have to change diapers anymore, that would be no fun. I wish her a speedy recovery.
So glad that Cloin is doing well. My husband is such a wimp!