Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's On

So far surgery is scheduled for 10:30 tomorrow morning...I spoke with the anesthesiologist fellow on call last night and she said based on the fact that all he had was a stuffy nose she would proceed. After speaking to the surgery nurse today, she said to go ahead and come in and he will be evaluated at the hospital anyway. So my stomach's in a knot, wish I could have a glass of wine, and if I talk about it I will cry...so I will keep everyone posted...keep the little guy in your prayers!

2 comments:

James Michael said...

Oh Lisa- he is in my prayers.. I will be thinking of him, you and ryan. I cannot imagine. I would call but I know you can't talk about it. I don't blame you. I love you and him and will be thinking of you all day. Keep us posted. Love you, S, M and C

Amy said...

I'm reading this in the afternoon on Weds...so I hope he is all through and doing well!! I hope you can all get this behind you!! Thinking of you all and give Colin a big hug for us! Love A,C,H and h