Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yummy!





Not only is Mommy enjoying her ice cream this time around, but Colin is too! A special treat! It was so funny to watch him eat it. First, concentration, then pure joy! I feel that way too when I have my nightly bowl! Colin's been fighting this upper respiratory infection for like 2 1/2 weeks now...we had already been to the pediatrician and they gave him an antibiotic after a couple of more days of a horrendous cough that was keeping him up at night...finished that on Sunday and guess what the runny nose was back Monday and then last night he spiked a 102 degree temperature...no Motrin because he is supposed to have surgery Monday, but the tylenol helped and it was about 101 this morning, so off to the pediatrician again this afternoon - red throat, did a strep test (-), just viral and we are to treat the symptoms...let's just pray that his little body can fight it off before Monday...I don't want to have surgery any closer to the holidays!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hope Colin gets over it soon! Be thinking of him and you and Ryan on Monday! What is the recovery like? Enjoy your ice cream....I think I had a bowl (or 2) every night for 9 months with Haden! Ha! Love A,C,H and h

James Michael said...

Thinking of you guys. I hope he gets better soon. How stressful!
Love you
Shelby