Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weddings and Babies...

Today is our third anniversary - Ryan if you read this, Happy Anniversary and thank you for making me so happy! Feels like yesterday we were in Portland celebrating...now almost 2 kids later - whoah! We did get to go out for a nice Italian dinner Saturday night to celebrate - Ryan with his dirty vodka martini and me with my ginger ale! Also we went for a check up today - all is well, except for the continued naseau and vomiting and horrible headaches :(:(:(...hopefully that will change soon! I'm thinking a girl!!!!!!

2 comments:

James Michael said...

I cannot believe you are still feeling that way! Maybe it is a girl. My sickness with Charlotte lasted about 20 weeks. This one not so much...BUT I can't be right about this b/c that would mean I am having a boy....and I can't have that!
I love boys, I just want Charlotte to have a sister.
Happy 3 Year Anniversary I cannot believe it's been 3 years.

Amy said...

Hey Lisa! Don't want to blow your theory about the girl thing...but I was sick as a dog with both until 20 plus weeks and as you know we have 2 boys! Ha! Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was a big influence on our moving back to Maine!! Feel better soon I hope...Love Amy