Friday, June 15, 2007

Winding Down...

The past few weeks have been very busy, which explains why there haven't been any posts...school is coming to a close Monday and I have had a ton of work to do to wrap up. I will officially be at the clinic three days a week starting June 26th...I can't wait! I am burnt out working three 11-12 hour days (I should not be complaining, I do feel fortunate that I can do that and be home too). Anyways, it will be nice to take a break from the schools for a while...Tuesday is Colin's surgery. He had a horrendous cold for about a week, finally it's gone and he seems OK, although we had two very yucky, diarrhea like poops today (sorry for the graphics), so hopefully that doesn't turn into anything! We will be off to the hospital bright and early, he is the first surgery scheduled for 7:30, they said to be there by 6:00 a.m. - yeah right, that's way too early and way too much waiting around...something is going on with the computer and downloading pictures, so I won't have any for this post, but hopefully we'll get some good ones this weekend. We are heading up to Portland for Father's Day and we are going to take in a SeaDogs game and get some yummy Mexican food! Yippee! I surprised Daddy and he is quite excited! Colin will have a blast too! They aren't playing at home the week of our vacation, so this was the perfect chance to get to see a game this summer. Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can show Colin Portland again! Happy Father's Day to all those Dads out there, enjoy your day with those that you love! Especially your little ones! Lots of Love!

No comments: