Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy 40th Anniversary Grammy and Grampy!

We pulled it off! A complete surprise party for my parent's 40th wedding anniversary this past Friday night! They thought they were meeting at our house to go to dinner with all their kids, but first we needed to give them a gift that we didn't want to bring to the restaurant. On their trip up they were quite annoyed because it was pouring and my house was a bit out of the way...but they fell for it! We were able to get their longtime friends (some my dad has known since childhood) and all the family...it was so great! We had it at the clubhouse in our complex which worked out great...I snuck over to their house the week before while they were away in Maine and stole their wedding pictures to copy for a collage, it came out great! It was so much fun and to see the look on their faces was priceless, they had friends travel all the way from the Cape which was so special for them...Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! We love you!

p.s. my computer will still not let me download photos! Uggh!!!! Anyone know anything about a HUB PORT POWER SURGE????????? HELP!!!!!

No comments: