Monday, March 19, 2007

World Series 2007????


So our hopes are a little high this year! We are hoping that Colin's shirt might be good luck and they'll bring a championship to Boston again this year!


So once again we were at the pediatrician's office today - low grade temp on and off now for a few days, batting at his right ear a little bit, index finger in it every so often - the verdict - still one slightly red, fluid filled right ear (however the texture was good - having been through this so much I do know that's a good thing) ! We got a prescription for an antibiotic, but the pediatrician was hoping we could hold off filling it unless his symptoms get really bad, then the ENT can see the infected ear and maybe his body can fight it off...ughh! Anyways, the McAuliffe clan is quite ill right now - one niece recovering from Bronchitis, one in the doctor's today to be checked for strep throat, and another just diagnosed today with bilateral pneumonia who had to get a shot of heavy duty antibiotics in both legs...yuck!

1 comment:

James Michael said...

What a cute cute picture! I bet Ryan is so excited to watch the games with him. I am glad he is doing okay...I hope he copes well of the antibiotics and I bet it is a good idea for the ENT to see it as is. I am so sorry about you nieces..how awful I hope they all get better real soon..ugh!