Sunday, March 11, 2007

Future Rock Star!!!


So we bought Colin some new tub toys this weekend...as you can see he was "rocking" out with his new xylophone...maybe in 14 years or so it will be with an electric guitar in the basement! Kind of an uneventful weekend which is nice...once again we forgot to change the clocks until I awoke around 5:45 to Colin's calling and realized that we had not changed them before going to bed, we always do that...he has been OK today, I hate it though...I think it is because I have been putting off work that I need to do all weekend and now it's already 8:00 p.m. The weather was just too nice. We were able to get out for some walks and even to the playground yesterday...Hopefully no more snow! I also had the all frequent reminder that being a parent is one of the hardest jobs, especially when your child is sick. As mentioned in a previous entry Colin has had a month of ear infections. Well he is just finishing up his second round of antibiotics, however his cold symptoms have been slow to resolve. I am constantly putting the ear thermometer in and probably have done more damage to his hearing than the ear infections have, but occasionally throughout the day when I feel him he feels "warm"...a couple of times it has been up around 99 degrees... does that warrant a call to the doctor? My mom always says go with your gut and for some reason my gut is saying that he still has something lingering in him...I hope we are not at the doctors again this week...we'll see, I was going to give him another day with a good night sleep and a less runny nose and maybe it will clear itself up!

1 comment:

James Michael said...

How is he doing? I agree with your mother go woth your gut...it can really tell you what to do. I hope he is doing better.
Hope to see you soon