Friday, March 30, 2007

In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lion

Well the month of March is almost complete...I feel like this month went by sooo fast. This was such a busy week that I am glad it's Friday and we can have some family time. This week I had so much to do for work and a conference to go to today that I feel a bit tired...good night for a glass of red wine! My parents babysat Colin today, or "ditty" and "ditty" (Grammy and Grampy) as Colin calls them and I am so grateful that they are close by...sometimes I don't know what I would do without them...I feel like Colin has changed this week, he is now putting words together and tonight he was cruising on his "Na-no" (Elmo) riding toy. He would go from one end of the downstairs, down to the other end of the house and once he got up enough speed he would lift his feet up and just let the thing go, it was so cute! The cutest thing he has been doing lately is repeating back"yuv-u" (love you!) and the best was when I checked my voice mail coming home from work one night around 6:30 and I heard "Hieee, Mommy, Yuv-u"! My heart melted and I think I will save that message forever and if I am ever having a bad day I will just replay it! Being a mom is the best job in the world!

Oh yeah, Colin has yet again another horrendous cold with another low grade temp (about 100 degrees at dinner time)...figures we go see the ENT on a Thursday and all is good and then Monday he gets a runny nose which is now full blown green boogers! So we'll probably be off to the doctor's in the a.m. having our millionith (is that even a word?) ear check!

No comments: