Wednesday, September 03, 2008

We Did It!

We all survived the start of daycare...Brendan had a great day, Mommy didn't cry or throw up all day, and of course Daddy was cool as a cucumber...Colin did fairly well with the whole thing...except having to give up his pack and play for Brendan. My mom bought him the cutest nap mat for "back to school" that he picked out, it had his name, an attached pillow and all sorts of trucks on it. We had it with us and he had to carry it into daycare all by himself and he immediately unfolded it and showed Patty his new "pack and play". He seemed so excited about it...However when it came time to actually sleep on it - no go...So we'll have to work on it. My heart sort of breaks for him...all those changes, sharing, etc...and we sent a potty to daycare for him...I am sure it will get better with time. Overall a good day!

p.s. I admit I watched most of the 90210 premiere...anyone else??????

2 comments:

James Michael said...

Glad it went well for you. Yes, I watched it!

Amy said...

Damn....I missed the 90210 premiere!! My hubby was glued to the Republican convention...is he old or what! I will have to catch up on that! Glad your week went well! Amy