Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's New

It's been a while since my last post and unfortunately I don't have any new pictures to post...hopefully we'll get some good ones of our little guy this week enjoying the warm weather. Colin has been great, very happy, what more could a Mom ask for? This weekend Mommy spent Saturday walking (or attempting to!) in the MS walk for Shelby, one of my very special friends from college. The weather turned out beautiful and raised a lot of money...thank you to my family and friends who donated and who know Shelby, it means a lot, anything we can do to support her means so much! I love you Shelby! You can still donate online by linking to the Ronan's blog...Sunday we hung around and did stuff around the house. I had a visit with my Uncle Rob while Colin was napping which is always very special. I cherish the visits more than ever these days. On the baby front, as of Friday's visits I had a normal non-stress test with some contractions (didn't feel them), the baby was measuring 7 pounds, my fluid levels are still hovering on the high normal side, and the baby looked great on ultrasound. I did have a "real" contraction Friday afternoon that actually stopped me in my tracks, but no more like that since then...Monday's appointment - not much has changed! I was convinced I was going to be dilated, but no go...my OB said a lot of women will get increased Braxton Hicks when they have increased fluid levels which must be the case! All of the end of pregnancy things are happening, especially the inability to sleep...can't get comfortable, mind racing, heartburn...it's funny how they prepare you for those months that lie ahead :)

On another very sad note, my good friend Amy, also from college, lost her dad very suddenly last week. Your prayers would be a blessing during this difficult time...Amy I am constantly thinking about you and if you need anything just call...

Pictures soon, I promise!

1 comment:

James Michael said...

thanks lisa..you're the best! I love you