Sunday, April 27, 2008

End of Another Week...

and still no baby! What a great week, the weather was beautiful, finally time spent outdoors, and of course not a picture to show of it! I forgot my camera with every outing we went on, so here are a few pictures from a recent birthday party we went to at The Little Gym (very fun!)...


and our first official movie night...the Jungle Book was the feature film and Colin thought it was great to be able to have a popsicle while lying on the couch cushions on the floor - not that we haven't done it before, but calling it "movie night" made it extra special!

Daddy had the week off, so he is in a bit of depression today...he and Colin spent some very quality time together and played lots of baseball and went to lots of playgrounds. Mommy had to work - only three days left. Thursday is officially my last day if I don't go into labor before then :)...The plan is 2 more weeks and if nothing happens - induction. So it's just a waiting game now! It's official, I was eating a bagel last night and the plate rested quite nicely on my "shelf"! I must say my flip-flop obsession is in full swing...I love flip-flops and I love that since the weather has been somewhat warm I can begin wearing them...and when you are 8 1/2 months pregnant it's an even better excuse to wear them!




No comments: