Friday, January 12, 2007

2 Hours!

That is about how much sleep I got last night, I think. Colin has had a fever for about 24 hours...not fun! It's so sad...he would sleep for about 1/2 hour and then wake up crying. I would give him his pacifier and blanket, he would roll around for awhile and the same thing would happen - 1/2 hour and awake again crying - poor thing. I hope it's not his ears - my fear of having to have tubes has come back - he has done so well since June, several colds and no ear infections...we'll see! Ryan wants to believe it's just his teeth????? However Mommy doesn't think teething causes a 102.7 degree fever - right? Oh well, he is napping now and hopefully will get some rest - I am off to call the doctor now!

1 comment:

James Michael said...

I totally understand how you feel. Charlotte has broken her fever which lasted 5 days...Kelly called me lastnight and Brodie had a fever yesturday. Must be some weird feer thing. I hope he feels better soon and get some rest yourself.