Sunday, August 10, 2008

That's What Friends Are For...


I am truly blessed to have these ladies in my life...It's been 11 years since we left college and we still manage to get together twice a year...this summer's get together was an unexpected one, but it was a blast! We managed to have thirteen kids and six adults in our townhouse without any major catastrophes! I hope that we are doing this ten, twenty, and even thirty years from now...these ladies and their families mean the world to me and I am very lucky to be able to share my life with them!!!! Love you girls!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks Lisa and Ryan for inviting all of us to your home!! We had a blast! So glad we are able to get together so often!! Love A,C,H & h! PS. I envision one get together at Colin's first MLB game!! That kid is amazing!! :)